Unable to login to SuiteCRM 8.2 after fresh installation (Invalid Credentials)

Good Afternoon,

Just installed SuiteCRM on IIS successfully. However, I cannot get past the login screen using the admin creds created during installation. It continually states “Login Credentials incorrect, please try again”. I am certain I am using the correct creds, and I’ve tried 3 times now installing SuiteCRM from scratch. I’m noticing the following errors happening in prod.log with each login attempt (the same errors are logged):

[2023-02-02 16:28:51] request.INFO: Matched route “app_login”. {“route”:“app_login”,“route_parameters”:{“_route”:“app_login”,“_controller”:“App\Authentication\Controller\SecurityController::login”},“request_uri”:“http://mdc-crm-vet-01.s2g.net/public/login",“method”:"POST”} []
[2023-02-02 16:28:51] security.DEBUG: Checking for authenticator support. {“firewall_name”:“main”,“authenticators”:1} []
[2023-02-02 16:28:51] security.DEBUG: Checking support on authenticator. {“firewall_name”:“main”,“authenticator”:“App\Security\AppJsonLoginAuthenticator”} []
[2023-02-02 16:28:51] request.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception Symfony\Component\Lock\Exception\InvalidArgumentException: “The directory “C:\Windows\TEMP” is not writable.” at C:\inetpub\wwwroot\SuiteCRM823\vendor\symfony\lock\Store\FlockStore.php line 46 {“exception”:“[object] (Symfony\Component\Lock\Exception\InvalidArgumentException(code: 0): The directory "C:\Windows\TEMP" is not writable. at C:\inetpub\wwwroot\SuiteCRM823\vendor\symfony\lock\Store\FlockStore.php:46)”} []
[2023-02-02 16:42:43] request.INFO: Matched route “app_login”. {“route”:“app_login”,“route_parameters”:{“_route”:“app_login”,“_controller”:“App\Authentication\Controller\SecurityController::login”},“request_uri”:“http://mdc-crm-vet-01.s2g.net/public/login",“method”:"POST”} []
[2023-02-02 16:42:43] security.DEBUG: Checking for authenticator support. {“firewall_name”:“main”,“authenticators”:1} []
[2023-02-02 16:42:43] security.DEBUG: Checking support on authenticator. {“firewall_name”:“main”,“authenticator”:“App\Security\AppJsonLoginAuthenticator”} []
[2023-02-02 16:42:43] request.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception Symfony\Component\Lock\Exception\InvalidArgumentException: “The directory “C:\Windows\TEMP” is not writable.” at C:\inetpub\wwwroot\SuiteCRM823\vendor\symfony\lock\Store\FlockStore.php line 46 {“exception”:“[object] (Symfony\Component\Lock\Exception\InvalidArgumentException(code: 0): The directory "C:\Windows\TEMP" is not writable. at C:\inetpub\wwwroot\SuiteCRM823\vendor\symfony\lock\Store\FlockStore.php:46)”} []

Please help!!!

It’s an IIS / Windows configuration problem, Google for that part of the error :point_up:

Got it, It was a security issue. Thanks for the help!!

1 Like