Unable to load Report Conditions after upgrade

After upgrading from 7.3.1-7.3.2 I am no longer able to drag and drop conditions on my report and they no longer show up. Reports that were set up with conditions will run but you cannot edit the condition as it does not show up, either as a parameter on the report page, or as the condition in the edit page.

Running on LAMP php5.5

Checked the Error Log and have the following error…
Thu Oct 29 13:46:18 2015 [23673][1][FATAL] aor_reports for aor_report_aor_fields failed to load

here is a video link to show the behavior i’m experiencing

http://screencast.com/t/jKxGqyTQANLp

Hi,

Run a Quick Repair & Rebuild in the Admin > Repair menu.
If any changes appear at the bottom of the page for you to “Execute”, then do so.

Also, re-set your permissions.
You can do this with the commands:
sudo chown -R : .
sudo chmod -R 755 .
sudo chmod -R 775 cache custom modules themes data upload config_override.php

Replace and with the Apache user’s Name and Group.

Does setting your permissions to these values allow Conditions to show?

Updated all the Directory Permissions.

Still have the same experience with reports, Unable to edit or select conditions.

The one thing I did not do is “Replace and with the Apache user’s Name and Group” as im not sure how to so this.

Hi,

You can find the Apache user and group by running the command

ps axo user,group,comm | grep apache

this gives me a few lines of the following:
www-data www-data apache2

Meaning that MY Apache user and group are both “www-data”, which is the default on Ubuntu.

For another example, The default on centOS should be for the User and group to both be “apache”

Whatever you get from the command above, enter into and

I ended up copying over the AOR_Conditions folder located in the modules folder on my server from the Github respository, ran a quick repair and Rebuild. refreshed.

Conditions and parameters are now working for us in reports.