Trouble upgrading from 8.03 to 8.1

I am having trouble upgrading from 8.03 to 8.1 it is saying I am missing files in the cache

19:42:12 CRITICAL [php] Fatal Compile Error: require(): Failed opening required ‘/usr/home/crm/v8/cache/prod/ContainerPRlsui6/getConsole_ErrorListenerService.php’ (include_path=’/usr/home/crm/v8/public/legacy/include/…:.:/usr/local/share/pear’) [“exception” => Symfony\Component\ErrorHandler\Error\FatalError^ { …}]

Compile Error: require(): Failed opening required ‘/usr/home/crm/v8/cache/prod/ContainerPRl
sui6/getConsole_ErrorListenerService.php’ (include_path=’/usr/home/crm/v8/public/legacy/inc
lude/…:.:/usr/local/share/pear’)

Did you run the extra steps?

Try
./bin/console cache:clear

Yes, ran the cache:clear .

What exactly were your steps to upgrade?

checked matrix

uploaded the .zip to tmp/package/upgrade

then called:
./bin/console suitecrm:app:upgrade -t “SuiteCRM-8.1.0”

And do your ownerships/permissions look ok in that cache directory?

I am sure you set them correctly at some point, but my question is whether that is still the case now.

Having the exact same issue on upgrade to 8.1 - 19:42:12 CRITICAL [php] Fatal Compile Error: require(): Failed opening required ‘/usr/home/crm/v8/cache/prod/ContainerPRlsui6/getConsole_ErrorListenerService.php’ (include_path=’/usr/home/crm/v8/public/legacy/include/…:.:/usr/local/share/pear’) [“exception” => Symfony\Component\ErrorHandler\Error\FatalError^ { …}]

Compile Error: require(): Failed opening required ‘/usr/home/crm/v8/cache/prod/ContainerPRl
sui6/getConsole_ErrorListenerService.php’ (include_path=’/usr/home/crm/v8/public/legacy/inc
lude/…:.:/usr/local/share/pear’)

Have checked the cache and the file is there