Tried fixing permissions, Deleted Cache folder, now entire thing is messed up :/

I still have the original cache folder backed up but not the entire directory. I was trying to get ā€œundefinedā€ to go away and in the process seem to have broken everything.

Please advise, really need help hereā€¦ Did a TON of custom work on SuiteCRM and donā€™t have time to redo everything :confused:

Error:
Warning: require_once(include/UploadFile.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home3/ab24892/crm.directsales360.com/suiteCRM/modules/Emails/Email.php on line 47

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ā€˜include/UploadFile.phpā€™ (include_path=ā€™/home3/ab24892/crm.directsales360.com/suiteCRM:/home3/ab24892/crm.directsales360.com/suiteCRM/include/HTMLPurifier/standalone:/home3/ab24892/crm.directsales360.com/suiteCRM/include/ā€¦:.:/opt/php70/lib/phpā€™) in /home3/ab24892/crm.directsales360.com/suiteCRM/modules/Emails/Email.php on line 47

Please help! =)

Best,
Sean
skroll@bocavox.com

Youā€™re not supposed to delete the entire ā€œcacheā€ folder, maybe itā€™s better to put it back.

Then you just need to make sure your permissions are correctly set, and all your work should be there, donā€™t worry.

I am assuming SuiteCRM canā€™t access those files just because of permissions issues, you didnā€™t delete anything other than the cache folder, did you?

I didnā€™t delete anything else but it seems like when the cache folder was removed, it also removed the ā€œincludeā€ folderā€¦

Where are the edits/ custom module fields/ data/ records stored? Can I just transfer them to a fresh install somehow?

Ouch! You deleted the include folderā€¦ no wonder things donā€™t work.

But the include folder is very stable. Nothing changes there. If you grab that folder from a fresh install and copy it to your installation, it should work, provided you use the exact same SuiteCRM version.