Tasks page error with ajax

Hello.
Just installed SuiteCRM-7.11.15 with own language (no any updates) and start trying to set up notifications of task’s changes. In some moment I got this pop up screen in tasks page (for administrator user only). And I don’t know why, it seems like without reason.

There was an error processing your request, please try again at a later time.
If this error persists, please have your administrator disable Ajax for this module

I tryed "open up config_override.php at the end , put this line

$sugar_config[‘disableAjaxUI’] =true; "

And than i got “bad gateway” message on tasks page.

help please!

Do you have anything in your suitecrm.log and apache error log?
Also try disabling ajax from Admin section.

I got this 10Mb log (it’s cloud). it’s writing something all the time

What’s wrong here?

It seems you have display error = ON on your server. Can you ask your service provider to make it off. As it may some warning message got displayed in your ajax return. AS well in your CRM it seems your email configuration are not correct for both inbound and outbound.

Thanks Sagar
how to disalbe display error if it’s my server?

Hello,
This may help you

It’s already Off

Can you verify same on phpinfo?
Also try disable ajax from here
Admin->System Settings->Configure Ajax User interface

if add tasks to hides in ajax section, i getting this:

I personally don’t recommend following this “turn off Ajax” warning. I think it’s an old, inadequate message, and I have never seen any real problem that was really solved with this technique. Perhaps sometimes it let’s you work around some code, but it’s not helpful, the correct and complete fix is always something else. It is never a root cause, in my humble opinion…

Absolutely correct was trying to conclude whether it is from any ajax warning or something that throws error on return.

@chart41 earlier I asked for both log suitecrm and apache. Can you please check also the apache one. Here is the blog how to check https://pgorod.github.io/The-two-logs/

1 Like

sure, here is nginx log, php-fpm.log, and just enabled php_errors.log
logs.zip (154.0 KB)

Hello,
As per the error log
[24-Jul-2020 10:21:01 UTC] PHP Warning: require_once(data/SugarBean.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/www/html/suitecrm/include/entryPoint.php on line 116
[24-Jul-2020 10:21:01 UTC] PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘data/SugarBean.php’ (include_path=’/var/www/html/suitecrm/include/…:.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php’) in /var/www/html/suitecrm/include/entryPoint.php on line 116
[24-Jul-2020 10:21:01 UTC] PHP Warning: require_once(modules/Trackers/Tracker.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/www/html/suitecrm/include/utils.php on line 3462
[24-Jul-2020 10:21:01 UTC] PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘modules/Trackers/Tracker.php’ (include_path=’/var/www/html/suitecrm:/var/www/html/suitecrm/include/…:.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php’) in /var/www/html/suitecrm/include/utils.php on line 3462
[24-Jul-2020 10:22:01 UTC] PHP Warning: require_once(data/SugarBean.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/www/html/suitecrm/include/entryPoint.php on line 116
[24-Jul-2020 10:22:01 UTC] PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘data/SugarBean.php’ (include_path=’/var/www/html/suitecrm/include/…:.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php’) in /var/www/html/suitecrm/include/entryPoint.php on line 116
[24-Jul-2020 10:22:01 UTC] PHP Warning: require_once(modules/Trackers/Tracker.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/www/html/suitecrm/include/utils.php on line 3462
[24-Jul-2020 10:22:01 UTC] PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘modules/Trackers/Tracker.php’

It could be an permission issue. Can you verify permission and ownership?

how is it possible? Isn’t it enought?

Verify all directory permission or reset.

Just seted 777 on suitecrm folder, but it still erroring, What can I do else?

[24-Jul-2020 12:02:01 UTC] PHP Warning:  session_start(): open(/var/lib/php/session/sess_i1o5u2bt0gk7g2nr0rlmmnru38, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in /var/www/html/suitecrm/modules/SchedulersJobs/SchedulersJob.php on line 472
[24-Jul-2020 12:02:01 UTC] PHP Warning:  session_start(): Failed to read session data: files (path: /var/lib/php/session) in /var/www/html/suitecrm/modules/SchedulersJobs/SchedulersJob.php on line 472
[24-Jul-2020 12:02:01 UTC] PHP Warning:  session_regenerate_id(): Cannot regenerate session id - session is not active in /var/www/html/suitecrm/modules/SchedulersJobs/SchedulersJob.php on line 473
[24-Jul-2020 12:02:01 UTC] PHP Warning:  session_start(): open(/var/lib/php/session/sess_nrmkarh0oap4o28gcbvkr8ddgj, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in /var/www/html/suitecrm/modules/SchedulersJobs/SchedulersJob.php on line 472
[24-Jul-2020 12:02:01 UTC] PHP Warning:  session_start(): Failed to read session data: files (path: /var/lib/php/session) in /var/www/html/suitecrm/modules/SchedulersJobs/SchedulersJob.php on line 472
[24-Jul-2020 12:02:01 UTC] PHP Warning:  session_regenerate_id(): Cannot regenerate session id - session is not active in /var/www/html/suitecrm/modules/SchedulersJobs/SchedulersJob.php on line 473
[24-Jul-2020 12:02:01 UTC] PHP Warning:  session_start(): open(/var/lib/php/session/sess_d3rbh407i00ldqstqsfcrsk30c, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in /var/www/html/suitecrm/modules/SchedulersJobs/SchedulersJob.php on line 472
[24-Jul-2020 12:02:01 UTC] PHP Warning:  session_start(): open(/var/lib/php/session/sess_l3s3djfq2k1f5muuk2i2rtp1nb, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in /var/www/html/suitecrm/modules/SchedulersJobs/SchedulersJob.php on line 472

Check permissions there.

This is from your php.ini, item session.save_path which is where PHP session handling will attempt to save session files. Sometimes permissions are insufficient, sometimes the directory gets over-filled with old garbage (lots of it) and needs clean-up.

it’s all with 777 should i delete all this files?
But new files in this folder becomes like that

The ownerships and permissions of new files are determined by those of its parent directory, including the SetUID and SetGID bits.

Don’t use 777. Use the correct permissions, they work when you get the other details right (ownerships, parent directory settings).