Sync Outlook Calendar in SuiteCRM

Hi all,

Is it possible to sync outlook’s calendar with SuiteCRM’s calendar?

If so, how?

Kind Regards,
Gabriele

Hey @GabrieleRena I don’t think so, at least not without extra software. There may be a plugin in the store. However, I have a hack for you. This is what I do…

First I sync it with my Google calendar. Then I have my Google Calendar sync’d with my Outlook calendar and I have essentially, a sync from SuiteCRM to Outlook.

Hi @GabrieleRena,
Yes, it is possible to sync Outlook’s calendar with SuiteCRM’s calendar. Here are the steps to do it:

1. Install and configure the SuiteCRM Outlook Plugin: The SuiteCRM Outlook Plugin allows you to synchronize your SuiteCRM calendar with your Outlook calendar. You can download the plugin from the SuiteCRM website and follow the installation instructions to configure it.
  2. Connect the SuiteCRM Plugin to your SuiteCRM Instance: Once the plugin is installed, you need to connect it to your SuiteCRM instance. To do this, launch Outlook and navigate to the SuiteCRM tab. Click on “Options” and enter the URL of your SuiteCRM instance. Enter your SuiteCRM username and password and click “Save”.
  3. Configure the Sync Settings: Once the plugin is connected to your SuiteCRM instance, you need to configure the sync settings. Click on the “Sync” button on the SuiteCRM tab and select “Calendar” from the dropdown menu. You can then choose how often you want to sync your calendars and which events you want to sync.
  4. Sync your Calendars: Once you have configured the sync settings, you can click on the “Sync” button to synchronize your calendars. Any changes you make to your calendars in Outlook or SuiteCRM will be automatically synchronized.

By following these steps, you can easily synchronize your Outlook calendar with your SuiteCRM calendar, allowing you to stay organized and keep track of your appointments and events in both systems.