Another one problem.
Problem: Survey duplicate but delete all questions in original survey with Draft or Public status.
Reproduce the problem.
- Create any new survey.
- Add quiestions
- Duplicate with new name
- Check questions in the new survey - all questions present.
- Check questions in the original survey - no questions.
Solution: No ideas.
I do 3 steps.
- Duplicate 1st survey with question with Draft status. Result - 2nd has questions, 1st no questions.
- Change for the 2nd survey status to Public.
- Duplicate 2nd survey with question with Public status. Result - 2nd has questions, 2ndt no questions.
- Result - 3rd has questions, 2ndt no questions.
It was like a chain of similar operation for different states Draft and Public.
As result - only last duplicated survey has questions.
Can you reproduce this on the live demo?
https://demo.suiteondemand.com (user:will, pass: will)
If so, please search Github for an existing issue describing this, and if you can’t find one, please open a new one. Thanks for reporting.
Other than that, as a workaround, I would suggest duplicating from the database via SQL, if you can handle that.
Yes. Reproduced the problem. Date and time is 2 jul 2019. GMT +2 15.30
The same problem is here.
Online demo 7.11.6
You can see 2 surveys right now:
a) duplicate test 1 - original. = no questions
b) duplicate test 1 - duplicated = has questions
Screenshots are attached.
Reproduced in 3 steps.
- Create a new survey with 2 questions.
- Duplicate it with new name. Successful result for the 2nd survey.
- Check the 1st survey. No questions.
With best wishes. Alex
I have no experience how to open new issue. Can you share me a short tutorial how to do it correct?
I didn’t find any ticket about survey duplicate problem.
And we discussed before about problem with total line in a report. 7.10.17( also .16 and .15) has the same problem.
You posted about it to closed ticked but no reaction.
Maybe better to open new one? I can share my solution because it works.
Opening an Issue is easy, there is a tutorial in the Community Guide
https://docs.suitecrm.com/community/ (select Raising Issues)
but if you just go in SuiteCRM GitHub, select Issues, then “Create new”, it will show you a template that tells you what sort of thing to report.
About your number 2, can you give me some links to those discussions? I am on too many threads to keep track of everything in my head. Thanks
Hi, Prg. I was out of the office.
My 2nd post is “Survey duplicate lost all questions if original survey has answers”
I’ll try to open GitHub issue.