SuiteCRM QuickBooks Data Synchronization

Minimize the manual data entry with QuickBooks. QuickBooks can sync with SuiteCRM open source platform. There are several key features of QuickBook data sync with SuiteCRM.

• Bi-directional sync for accounting, invoices, contacts and quotes etc. on both sides
  • Solves your real business needs for syncing accounting with CRM
  • It saves time and effort versus manual data entry
  • Automated sync scheduler makes management easy
  • It uses the secure APIs of QuickBooks and SuiteCRM
    [ul]
    [li][/li]
    [li][/li]
    [/ul]
    [/ul]

SuiteCRM plugin integration is useful feature this open source customer relationship system and SuiteCRM QuickBooks data synchronization prevents data conflicts, which can result in errors and low-quality, low-trust data. Synchronized, trustworthy data is essential for security, compliance, and a wide variety of operational functions.

You are charging $79/month and $799/year yet there are several other cheap solutions on store who are just offering ONE TIME pricing.

https://store.suitecrm.com/addons/quickbooks-integration-with-suitecrm/pricing

https://store.suitecrm.com/addons/quickbooks-suitecrm-integration/pricing

Please adjust your price according to market !

The price of our plugin is best according to their features. We have integrate some advanced features that make easy to sync data from CRM to QuickBooks and QuickBooks to CRM.

Comparison

Sync With QuickBooks:

• Bidirectionally sync for contacts

• Bidirectionally sync for invoices

• Bi-directional sync for accounting

• Bi-directional sync for quotes & other.

• Automated Sync Scheduler

• Secure API

• Automated data entry

[/ul]QuickBooksPlugin

• Only one bidirectionally sync for contacts.

Sorry but you have missed their details here is what i have read on their page.

FEATURES:

• Sync Contacts, Products, Quotes and Invoices from SuiteCRM to QuickBooks and vice-versa.
  • Sync records securely with QuickBooks API.
  • Keep both QuickBooks and SuiteCRM updated with latest information with Instant sync and schedule sync with Cron.
  • Sync all your records from SuiteCRM to QuickBooks in a single click.
  • Intuitive mapping to relate QuickBooks field with their corresponding SuiteCRM fields.
  • Save the mapping as a template and customize when needed for Quote & Invoice.
  • Complete sync log to audit and track the record sync information.
  • Queue to order the record sync list to execute one after the other without manual intervention.

PS: I am not related to them in any relation whatsoever!

Yes, I completely agree with the fact that manual entry in the software takes time and I got some ideas on automation in the application by the assistance of [redacted link] to maintain my accounts.