SuiteCRM Outlook App whipped Sales Person Calendar of all appointments

For what ever reason, when installing the suiteCRM outlook app, the appointments a sales person made for themselves was completely whipped. The error log for the app stated that the errors were related to the outlook appointments and unrecognized strings.

The operating system is windows 10 and Outlook 2016.

Is this a known bug? If so, how do I fix a bug like this? It seems like an extremely awful bug to have.

Hi demerichbl,

What version were you using when this issue appeared?

I’m currently using the version 3.0.2 of the outlook plugin.
I also spelled “wiped” wrong.

I did some digging and it appears that the outlook app did export the calendar items to suitecrm, but the items were put into the meetings module and then erased from the outlook calendar. No calendar item was put on the suitecrm calendar module. This has happened to two sales reps now, so it doesn’t appear to be an isolated incident.

Calendar “appointments” where the salesperson did not invite anyone is what was effected. The error report states that there’s "Invalid string"s during the import process, so my assumption is that perhaps when importing appointment dates/time, the application can’t determine invitees to the appointments, so it says, “Screw it, this meeting is not going on the calendar”.

Hi Demerichbl, as a licensed version can you raise this case on the Store and we the support team can get in direct contact with yourself to resolve the issue.

https://store.suitecrm.com/support/SuiteCRM-official-outlook-plugin

Hi demerichbl

Wasn’t sure if you had created a case via the store for us to assist. That would be much appreciated.

I did not yet. I’ll open a case now.

1 Like