SuiteCRM Local 7.6.4 photo not showing up in Image field

I have Local SuiteCRM 7.6.4. and emptied the Accounts/Contacts, to import new data.
I have some Image fields and trying to upload a Photo , the result is a small coloured Icon and
not the photo itself.
In the previous Database some days ago , same fields, I got always the photo, and could upload an other Photo.
In my Products there are also photos, and they are still there, ( I did not empty or upload the products)
How to solve / change the small icon into a standard Image/Photo in Contacts Image field.
Thanks
WimR

Can you share a screenshot? When you upload the photo, do you see any error in Console or SuiteCRM log?

Here again myself I tried myself creating in Contacts new Image field and did upload picture , same negative result,only small icon.
I tried to in Products, with several Image fields, to remove picture from one field and to upload some picture,that IS WORKING OK,
so it is an Contact field (image) problem, showing only the small Icon
Does this help to find the solution ??
Regards
WimR

Maybe it’s just an error in that particular picture. Can you try uploading a different one, different format, different extension, etc.?

The “small icon” is likely the normal broken picture link that the browser shows?

I used other JPG picture in stead of thestandard I have being PNG. I also used other picture other person but same small icon. I did " repair overall " via Studio but that does not solve it.
I have a Backup some days ago, so loosing some work is not the worst !..
Any other ideas ?
WimR

Matter is solved, I returned to earlier backup, where everything was working as normal. Anyway Thanks!