SuiteCRM does not re-create _cstm table on QRR

Hi, I added a new module to an existing project via the module builder. The creation of my module works fine so far. When I try to deploy my changes to our pre-production system I pull my changes from a Git repo which also contains all custom created field definitions.

When I start the QRR process on the pre-production system it notices the missing tables of the new module but SuiteCRM does not auto-create the _cstm table. It throws no exception either. It succeeds without any errors. It creates the _audit and also the relationship tables, just the entire custom fields are entirely lost in the process (i.e. no table no fields).

SuiteCRM does entirely ignore my customizations here, when I create the table manually, SuiteCRM does not seem to recognize it. Does anyone has an idea why or who to avoid that this is happening in the first place?

Best,

For custom field definition, you need to export custom field definition from the table name fields_meta_data
and import into your pre-production system and do quick repair & rebuild. You will have a new field query there.

2 Likes