SuiteCRM Demo Theme

Hi,
How do i get/apply the theme which is used on the demo version of the CRM? its very awesome.

You can change it in your user preferences. You can also change the default theme for every user in the systems settings.

I only have the defualt Classic theme in my setup-admin-themes, i implied where do i download it? It did not come with my installation of suit, thank you

You need to upgrade to SuiteCRM 7.2.1 as SuiteCRM 7.1.x versions do not have the responsive theme.

Thanks,

Will.

Is there any way to “Save As” the new theme and leave the default theme in place through the User Interface? Or how would you do that?

We are on Version 7.2.1

Sugar Version 6.5.20 (Build 1001)

No option through the user interface, you would simply copy the ‘SuiteR’ directory, rename it, apply the new name in the themdef.php file within your custom theme directory, run a Quick Repair and Rebuild and your new theme should show.

Sorry to duplicate - I thought these were two separate issues, a bug and a question. But it appears they are related.
Please advise if you can re-produce this problem (as a bug) or if you can get this to work and what additional steps you did to see the changes take effect.

== From the bug report which is now tagged as a question.
https://github.com/salesagility/SuiteCRM/issues/247

So we checked the permissions and they are the same for this file as for others.
Our theme color choices are showing up in the config_override.php file. However changes to these themes are not effecting the display of the site, unless we directly edit the Suite R theme.

Steps to re-produce:

1. Set current users theme to Suite 7
  2. Navigate to Admin > Themes > Suite 7
  3. Attempt to change the header menu color (first box)
  4. Strike [ENTER] key, click save.
    – no change.

Try with new theme
5. Set current users theme to Suite R
6. Navigate to Admin > Themes > Suite R
7. Attempt to change the header menu color (first box)
8. Strike [ENTER] key, click save.
– change is instant

Clone original theme
9. Copy Suite 7 theme, rename change themdef.php to reflect new name
10. repeat above steps

no effect

Clone suite r theme
11. Copy Suite R theme, rename change themdef.php to reflect new name
10. repeat above steps

no effect

Check config_override.php
See that all theme changes have taken effect.