Suitecrm conference 2023

Hi everyone, I was wondering if would be nice to create an event of suitecrm so we as community can share our thoughts, create workspace to code sprints.

What do u think?

cc @clemente.raposo @g.martin

Cheers!

3 Likes

That is a great idea.

Hi Luciano. Very good idea. We should meet and share our experiences with projects implemented worldwide.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Hi! I believe it would be very interesting, but it would be like to hear from salesagility working group as @clemente.raposo or @g.martin or @Jack_Anderson other user from the company to know what the think about it.

Hi, in 2016 Salesagility organised SuiteMeet in Stirling. Although the nr. of participants were not that many, I found it was a very nice event, especially having the chance of getting to know the Salesagility crew and having a drink (or two) with them in the Curly Coo Bar.

Apparently organising another event was also on the list for the former SA CEO

Conferences concerning open source projects are always inspiring. As the SA team seems very busy, it seems that a conference for SuiteCRM may have to be a community initiative.

1 Like

A brilliant move in the right direction could be to get Github Codespaces up and running for both Suite 7 and Suite 8. To enable community members with minimum PHP coding abilities to get easy online access to an official properly and fully setup virtual dev server hosted on Github Codespaces. It’d need Auto installed OAuth2 connections to real test email accounts on O365, Gmail, AWS, Yahoo, standard Linux mail server. Groups and Individuals, Inbound and Outbound. Security Groups configured for a typical organization. Google Maps API keys fully setup and working. All features up and running without error and working properly. Without needing to spend hours to manually create a local dev environment. Any suggestions?

That’s great idea :bulb:

Also, we could have virtual meetings quarterly where we all could connect and discuss about ideas, issues, bugs and solutions.

1 Like