I am Mac. I am currently working for a project to integrate CRM and Knowledge Management System (KM) into a SME marine service provider in Finland, starting with proposing several options of CRM providers.
Via some search, I figure out perhaps SuiteCRM is the most interesting suitable as a cloud service.
Besides, my second biggest concern are the KM integration, and ERP on the bigger frame.
Please could you help me figure out:
- the relationship or which part is a minor one belonging to the other?
- could we customize and integrate KM into SuiteCRM? If yes, how?
- Could SuiteCRM take role as an ERP? I mean, could it completely replace the ERP theoretically?
- We are a small enterprise specializing marine service/ devices providers without an IT talent. In this case, what package of SuiteCRM should we use?
- Also, please could you help me estimate the cost to use SuiteCRM for ~100 big customers with whom we usually deal with long-term projects?
I have no experience in this field, so I expect your straightforward advice, sharing, and support.
I really appreciate your enlightenment via feedback!