SuiteCrm 8: problems with customizations

well, that cleared the cacheā€¦ but still isnā€™t routing the custom module through the yaml file into the suite 7 layout so I can add new buttons.

I have the below added to the module_routing.yaml file

SVCS_ServiceNotes:
      index: true
      list: false
      record: false

did a cache clear, did a repair/rebuild ā€¦ but still not showing upā€¦ thoughts?

Sorry, I had a doubtā€¦ published this post because I didnā€™t see the customizations in my form:

• js file that calculates the hours in an interval
  • the controls on the various fields through entrypoints
    ā€¦
    but the custom module I see it independently of editing the module_routing.yaml file and clearing the cache.
    So my question, the modification of the module_routing.yaml file and clearing the cache, is it just to be able to see My custom module? If so, I donā€™t need it.

I would like to know how to get the js and entrypoints working again.

That looks right, unfortunately I donā€™t have the dev environment anymore where I set this up. I did in fact get it to work. Iā€™ll send you a PDF of my personal notes on what I did to get it to work.

One other thing, did you copy the whole file to the extension, or just add your custom module?

I copied the whole file and then added my module at the end of it.

I modified the original file, what path would I throw the override file into for this? Iā€™ve done a lot with custom/modules/ * and such, but wasnā€™t sure where this file would fall.

Just for S&G ā€¦ cleared cache on the browser and refreshedā€¦ and itā€™s 7 style now!!!

now just to fine tune the Print PDF button to call back to the PDF template!! Thank you!!

1 Like

Congrats! I knew it worked. I have a procedure on how to do the PDF print too if you need it.

Bwahah now weā€™re see an issue on this one (thankfully our test server) that itā€™s not allowing us to create new records. Logs show an error saying the primary already exists so it doesnā€™t allow duplicates, but when I confirm, that record isnā€™t in our database yet.

Thoughts?

Have you narrowed it down, is it the legacy module causing the problem or the PDF modification thatā€™s causing the issue. I know I for sure created a couple of records in my custom module after I made it legacy and it worked.

Still narrowing it down. Reverted changes to the routing and still seeing it, so routing may not have been it. Will be testing a couple of Logic Hooks weā€™ve been working on to see if thatā€™s the issue possibly!

haā€¦ funky timingā€¦ was working on a couple of logic hooks tooā€¦ and itā€™s looking like we had the priorities set too close so it was causing an attempted duplicate save on the recordā€¦

Hi everyone,
process record logic hooks not working in suitecrm 8 How to do it with process record

was it working before? Or is this the first time youā€™re trying it?

procees record logic hook showing html tag in suitecrm 8 but process record was working in suitecrm 7

Process_record logic hook was working in Suitecrm 7 but process record logic hook is not working in Suitekarm 8,
Itā€™s showing full HTML code like tag () in Suitecrm 8
I am sharing the image of Suitecrm 7.11.2 procees record logic hook