SuiteCRM 8.4.2 --> SugarPHPMailer encountered an error: Could not access file: upload://

hello everyone! I am testing the usability and I have found an error associated with “SugarPHPMailer encountered an error: Could not access file: upload://” There are two cases in which the image does not upload.

CREATING AN EMAIL TEMPLATE:

1. It is creating the template directly (but it does not show me an error in the log) and of course the image is not seen nor does it reach the receiver.

2. is by creating a document as an image, at first everything is fine, but when the email is sent, the recipient sees what is text, but does not see the image and only the encoded name arrives in this case 82d4dc32-d4ae-edfd- 3492-669615ec21c5" how to fix this fix? thanks!

This does not work. You need to put the images in a web accessible directory or pull it from your website and use the web accessible URL. This has been this way for a while as far as I remember.

It only sends the links to the files and if they are not open to the web the receiving email system will not be able to display them.