SuiteCRM 8.4.1 - Error Messages When Filtering Date Fields

Hello SuiteCRM Community,

I hope everyone is doing well. I’m encountering an issue with error messages related to date fields when attempting to filter data in certain modules. For example, in the ‘Calls’ module, when I try to apply filters directly, I receive error messages that seem to be related to the ‘Start Date’ and ‘End Date’ fields, which are of date type. Strangely, when I click on either of these fields, there is no date format selection available (such as a calendar picker).

Has anyone encountered this issue before and can provide guidance on how to resolve it? Alternatively, I’m looking for information on where I can find and possibly modify the code responsible for these filter fields.

If anyone has insights into how to fix this error or can point me in the right direction to modify the code for the filter fields, I would greatly appreciate your assistance.

Thank you in advance for your support and expertise.

1 Like

Hello SuiteCRM Community,

I wanted to check in with the community and see if anyone else has faced a similar challenge or if someone has found a solution to this filtering issue. It’s worth noting that I’ve observed this problem not only in my instance but also in the demo version of SuiteCRM.

Your insights and experiences would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you in advance.

1 Like

It helps to get attention from the community if you provide more technical details, namely, software versions and server logs.

Dear @pgr thank you for your answer.

To provide more technical details:

• I have encountered this problem across multiple instances, including the one I’m currently working on. This instance is running on Debian 12 with an Apache web server, PHP version 8.2.7, and MariaDB version 10.11.4.
  • When attempting to use date filters (specifically, ‘Start Date’ and ‘End Date’), I observe that no options appear upon clicking (neither a calendar nor the ability to manually input a date via the keyboard). Additionally, I’ve attached screenshots that highlight the two error messages displayed.

I had a look at the code, but front-end is not my department, I couldn’t figure it out.

Please open an Issue for this on GitHub, if you can’t find it already there

1 Like

For future reference, here is the link to the Issue

1 Like