I have a module with multiple tabs, and on the second tab, there is a required field.
The system allows us to create a record without ever filling the required field. All we have to do is never going into the second tab, and saving the record.
- SuiteCRM version 8.2
- Module with multiple tabs
- Required field on a secondary tab
Steps to reproduce
- Click on create new record, a form will appear
- Fill the fields on the first tab, don’t go onto the second tab
- Click the save button, a new record will be created
A new record would be created
An error when trying to save, saying that those required fields are empty.