SuiteCRM 7.8.25 & 7.10.12 Security & Maintenance Patch Now Available!

SuiteCRM 7.8.25 & 7.10.12 is now available to download.

This is a minor release of SuiteCRM featuring a variety of bugfixes.

For a full list please View Release Notes for 7.8.25 and Release Notes for 7.10.12

Thank you to all community members who logged bugs and contributed to this release.

All input is welcome.

The SuiteCRM Team.

Thanks for the update !

Im a bit confused, im right now in 7.10.11. Whats the best, upgrade to 7.10.12 or to 7.11.0 (cant find the upgrade in the download section ?)

Both are a possibility, but proceed with greater care if you choose 7.11, it contains many more changes, and is therefore less tested by the Community. As with any upgrade, it’s better if you try it first on a test server.

Hello!

Thanks for the update, nevertheless, I can’t find the link to the upgrade package (neither 7.11 nor 7.10.12). Only the full install…

Could you correct the website?

Thanks!

Thanks for the answer @pgr, I will take 7.11, the elastic search look really usefull.

Im in the same case that @pichto

Nothing here :

https://suitecrm.com/upgrade-suitecrm/

The 7.8.25 LTS upgrade doesn’t seem to be available either

Hi,

Downloaded SuiteCRM 7.10.12 and it still has version 7.10.11 in suitecrm_version.php

Hi,

Just wanted to say great job with the 7.11 upgrade!

I can’t find the following upgrade links either:

7.10.x - 7.11.0

LTS
7.8.x - 7.10.12
7.9.x - 7.10.12
7.10.x - 7.10.12

Hi.

I downloaded two diferent .zip files from suitecrm 7.10.12. in the first version 7.10.11 is installed. and in the other file issue of the installation in Windows and Linux I get the error: The composer’s autoloader was not found. please run “install composer”

Could you please indicate which is the route to download the correct file?

Thank you.

Hi guys, the links on the main site have been updated. Let me know if you encounter any more issues.

1 Like