SuiteCRM 7.5 indept installation

Hi for the pass 7 days i have been trying to install suitecrm but i failed because there is no detailed step for the installation. Im really a noob to this if anyone could show me an indept tutorial. So far ive managed to put the software into the wwwroot in windows server 2008r2

Hi again so I’ve managed to access the setup but I’m unable to install because of permissions i tried to change it but it doesn’t and i tried looking on the other topic related int the forum but i was unsuccessful. :frowning:

[color=#bb0000]]System Check Acceptance[/color]

Errors have been detected during compatibility check. In order for your SuiteCRM Installation to function properly, please take the proper steps to address the issues listed below and either press the recheck button, or try installing again.
Status

[color=#bb0000]Component[/color]

Config override

The config override file exists but is not writeable. Please take the necessary steps to make the file writeable. Depending on your Operating system, this might require you to change the permissions by running chmod 766, or to right click on the filename to access the properties and uncheck the read only option.

Writeable Custom Directory

The Custom Directory exists but is not writeable. You may have to change permissions on it (chmod 766) or right click on it and uncheck the read only option, depending on your Operating System. Please take the needed steps to make the file writeable.

Writable Cache Sub-Directories

The files or directories listed below are not writeable or are missing and cannot be created. Depending on your Operating System, correcting this may require you to change permissions on the files or parent directory (chmod 755), or to right click on the parent directory and uncheck the ‘read only’ option and apply it to all subfolders.

Please fix the following files or directories before proceeding:
C:\inetpub\wwwroot\SuiteCRM/cache/
C:\inetpub\wwwroot\SuiteCRM/cache/images
C:\inetpub\wwwroot\SuiteCRM/cache/layout
C:\inetpub\wwwroot\SuiteCRM/cache/pdf
C:\inetpub\wwwroot\SuiteCRM/cache/xml
C:\inetpub\wwwroot\SuiteCRM/cache/include/javascript

Writable Modules Sub-Directories and Files

Warning: Not Writable
Please fix the following module directories and the files under them before proceeding:
/modules

Writable Upload Directory

Warning: Not Writable

OK So I’ve managed to install but took me a while so I’m going to give a detailed installation process in Windows Server 2008R2.

[color=#0044bb]Step 1[/color]-[color=#000000] Install Windows Server 2008 r2 (Add only IIS Web Server Role and your IP configuration)[/color]
[color=#0044bb]Step 2[/color]-[color=#000000] Install your Database (mysql, sql etc…) and configure it[/color]
[color=#0044bb]Step 3[/color]-[color=#000000] Install php[/color]
[color=#0044bb]Step 4[/color]-[color=#000000] Download SuiteCRM and unzip it on the IIS root file (C:\inetpub\wwwroot) [/color]
[color=#0044bb]Step 5[/color]-[color=#000000] Go to IIS Manager create an Application Pool and a new website and direct it to the suitecrm folder[/color]
[color=#0000ff]Step 6-[/color] [color=#000000]Go to SuiteCRM folder and in its properties on the security tab add the newly created application pool(IIS APPPOOL\app pool name) and give it full control[/color]
[color=#0044bb]Step 7[/color]-[color=#000000] Install your SuiteCRM and configure it[/color]