SuiteCRM 7.11.20 Server Error in Relationships Builder

Hey guys,

I have a rather serious problem… I moved SuiteCRM to a different domain (the DB stayed the same and the db connection as well, it just moved instance to a different folder). I repaired permissions and chown etc…

Everything works as expected except one thing that I really need now :frowning: I need to create new modules and add relationships between them but when I click on add relationship - the page is blank and I have this in console:

&relationship_name=&relationship_type=&lhs_module=&rhs_module=&lhs_label=&rhs_label=&json=false&id=relEditor& fails on 500 error

The apache log says:

PHP Fatal Error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function each() in mycrmurl/modules/ModuleBuilder/views/views.relationship.php: 143

Any ideas whats happening here? :open_mouth:

Weird thing… I changed the PHP version from 8.0 back to 7.3 and the relationship builder is now working. But in the compatibility matrix - this SuiteCRM version should work with PHP 8.

I wouldn’t be surprised if there were several PHP 8 problems still to be found in the code…

But I can’t make sense of your error. Instead of views.relationship.php, it’s probably called view (without plural), right? And I can’t find any each around those parts.

Can you find it in your code? Please post a section here if you find it. Thanks