SuiteCRM 7.11.20 + 7.10.31 is Now Available!

SuiteCRM 7.11.20 + 7.10.31 is now available to download

This release primarily addresses a critical issue introduced in the previous release(7.11.19/7.10.30), as well updating some 3rd party components which included some important 3rd party security fixes and more.

Check out all the full details from our SuiteCRM 7.11.20 Release Notes here.

Check out the full details from our SuiteCRM 7.10.31 Release Notes here.

Thank you to all community members who logged bugs and contributed to this release.

3 Likes

I upgraded my test instance from 7.11.19 to 7.11.20 and after that I encountered some issues:

1. Can’t see records from the list view of various modules.
  2. When trying to create records from the the menu of my custom modules, i don’t get the view.
  3. Module uploader is not displaying the installed modules. (Keeps trying to load).

I’ve trying to see what the real issue is but only have noticed a lot of errors on the browser’s console.

Uncaught ReferenceError: SUGAR is not defined
    <anonymous> .../index.php?action=ajaxui#ajaxUILoc=index.php?module=MyModule&action=EditView:999
index.php:999:9

Uncaught ReferenceError: closeMenus is not defined
    onmouseout .../index.php?action=ajaxui#ajaxUILoc=index.php?module=MyModule&action=EditView:1

Here is another post of people complaining about similar issues:

To others. Please make sure you test in a different instance before rolling out this version to your main installation.

Several JavaScript files don’t load. You can see it in list of scripts in your browser.
Please write step by step what did you do.

@BrozTechnologies

There is problem with file cache/include/javascript/sugar_grp1.js. It’s not created correctly the first time including after upgrade. You can copy the file from your backup (I hope that you had it). Make all repairs.

1 Like

@p.konetskiy

You are right. Copying the file manually solves the issue.

Now what I noticed is that the the system had created the file an empty folder. Also permissions were wrong.

Not sure what caused this. Will try to replicate to go to the bottom of this.

Thanks for your help. Much appreciated!!!

After seeing this, is it safe to upgrade from 7.11.19 to 7.11.20 or should I wait ?

@holdusback

It’s safe. This mistake is with building the file only (cache/include/javascript/sugar_grp1.js).

1 Like

Hello @BrozTechnologies!, Thanks for your answer!, I replaced the file named sugar_grp1_jquery.js on cache/include/javascript/ from my old instance, now all is working perfectly!