SuiteCRM 7.11.11 + 7.10.23 is Now Available!

Notice: SuiteCRM Version 7.11.11 and 7.10.23 are no longer available due to a high priority issue been identified. A new release will be soon to follow, any user who has downloaded 7.11.11 and 7.10.23 and is having problems with special characters and would like to patch their instance in the meantime details of the pending fix is available here

SuiteCRM 7.11.11 + 7.10.23 is now available to download.

This release includes a number of bug fixes and security patches.

Within this release, we have also resolved a few known issues with the upgrade process; however, they will unfortunately not take effect until the next upgrade cycle. Therefore it is vital that if you encounter any problems while installing that you review and follow the recommended process within the SuiteDocs upgrade debugging page which can be found here

For a full list please see View Release Notes for 7.11.11 and Release Notes for 7.10.23

Thank you to all community members who logged bugs and contributed to this release.

The SuiteCRM Team.

4 Likes

Notice: SuiteCRM Version 7.11.11 and 7.10.23 are no longer available due to a high priority issue been identified. A new release will be soon to follow, any user who has downloaded 7.11.11 and 7.10.23 and is having problems with special characters and would like to patch their instance in the meantime details of the pending fix are available here

1 Like

Just for the record!

I did downloaded package SuiteCRM-Upgrade-7.11.x-to-7.11.11.zip and was able to upgrade from 7.11.7 to 7.11.11. All went well, except that my custom theme is no longer picked up…

Will take a look into the logs and come back with my findings.

Thanks,

AlxGr

Investigating this now :+1: Does your theme still exist at the file level?

If you mean custom Layout styles : Being unaware of these recent findings I have tried https://docs.suitecrm.com/blog/customizing-subthemes/ for Custom Theme with 7.11.11 fresh installation. It is OK working.

Starting few versions ago, if you have a customized subtheme, when upgrading, the system losses all UI. To avoid that, I remove my customized theme just before the upgrade. Then upgrade runs smoothly.
On the last two versions I went and restore my customized theme and all went back to normal.
On this version, the system did not picked up my custom theme. I deleted the cache, Run repair… I don’t know if SuiteCRM is not picking up the theme files from the custom folder or if custom theme is not compatible with this version.

Thanks,

AlxGr

can you send over the custom theme php file?