SuiteCRM 7.1

Hi, I upgraded from 7.02 to 7.1. After this, blank page!
1/ Permissions have changed on the instance
I’ve set new permissions on Suite instance and connected inside.
2/ The whole settings i’ve done for simple users had disappeared !!! They can access what they want!!
I tried to make a repair but…
3/ SQL problems (the upgrade did not add the good defs in the SQL base)
I generate a repairsql file from admin/repair but…
4/ Error "ERROR 1064 (42000) at line 108: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ’

<div class' at line 1 5/ Our company logo is now down the page... 6/ No social integration facebook, etc.. 7/ PDF is not printing qotes or anything else!!

Can someone could help me to solve? and why people are releasing this 7.1 wich is not ready at all!!!

Hi gips,

You should always backup your live instance. Any releases should initially be launched on a test instance to iron out issues. All software releases have bugs which are resolved in bug-fix releases. 7.1 is ready and the community are already giving feedback/helping to resolve issues.

Thanks,

Will.

Hi Will… there is a very big difference with some bugs and… only bugs! As I solved a part for pdf printing, repairimg sql, etc ; now I lost the management for Studio… javascript problem, I think.
Of course if I perfectly understand the dev mode, I do not with so much bugs… Maybe before thinking about Facebook or Twitter, a real stable release should be ok. Is there a patch soon?
Thks. Gips