suite crm slow performance

Hello, im looking for some advices to optimize suite crm, specifically, i´ve made some customizations to adapt this CRM to debts collection activities, and i need the best performance to save records and to execute works flows.

I have a good performance searching and listing records, but i have seen that sometimes takes a lot of time to save a record, specifically in the call module.

Right now, the crm is working in a call center, and is doing a great job, i just like to optimze to obtain better response time.

Thanks

Hi

Which version of SuiteCRM is this?

You need to do some performance analysis… stat by running the query at the top of this post, to look for any overgrown tables in your installation:

https://pgorod.github.io/Database-tables-size/

Im working in Versión 7.10.7

Sugar Versión 6.5.25 (Compilation 344)
PHP Version 7.0.30-0+deb9u1
Apache Version Apache/2.4.25 (Debian)

the slow performance is to save records and the home page and dashlets some times takes a long wait to load.

some times in crhome i get the message: “this page is not answering”…

Well, what did you get in that query I asked you to run?

You can run the query from phpMyAdmin or from MySQL command-line.

1 Like

I have seen that one of the costumizations that takes a lot of resources are the dashlets, especially if you have a lot of them in home page, and if you have them to actualize every 30 seconds

i have the problem almost solved, one of the actios i took, was to prune mysql cache from the console, i reduced the use of dashlets, and i cofigured them to actualize manually.

Hoping to help in improving performance.