Suite Crm Help to delete All Tab

Hello all,

I dont know if this is the right place to post it.

I need some help to remove the ALL tad. how i can do it? i cant foud the code.
(i dont want to chnage the menu look. just to remove the ALL Tad or hide it )

suitecrm versin: Version 7.8.12 Sugar Version 6.5.25 (Build 344)

Thx you guys.

Create a custom copy of this file

themes/SuiteP/tpls/_headerModuleList.tpl

and edit the Smarty template to remove the relevant part. It’s around this part here, basically I inspected the HTML in my browser and I see that every menu gets class “topnav”, but the All menu gets classes “topnav all”. You can use that same condition to make the entire block only render when $smarty.foreach.groupList.last is false.

But you’ll have to figure it out yourself, I won’t be here in the next week to help you out :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thx You Ifound it :smiley:

I m using the program for some time now. Its perfect for what i do. but i had spend more than 20 hours looking how to do it. (im not in programing)
thx you so much. your help was perfect :smiley:

( can yo recommended me some text editors for this.? to make it easier )

Text editors for what? For changing HTML and PHP? There are so many valid options, Google for “best text editors for PHP”. Anything with syntax highlighting will do.

I use Notepad++ on Windows. There also Visual Studio Code.

On Linux I only use command-line versions, so I use nano. But there are many excellent editors.

Or you could use a full IDE and do some Debugging with XDEBUG. But since you say you’re not a developer, I wouldn’t advise it.

Thx you for the ansher and your time again.!

Yes, basically for website-and web base works. i was using note++ on windows. but now i move to linux ( to much privacy problems on windows )
i try last night atom text editor and notepadqq . and im happy (i think notepadqq is similar to notepad ++ )

thx you again.!

i’m really happy for the help u provide.!

ok hello again.!

i had fix my problem. but now i update to version Version 7.8.13 Sugar Version 6.5.25 (Build 344) and the all meny is back, i cant short it out now how i can remove it. i try the same way change smarty but now its remove all the menu from the top.

can you please provide the correct code how to remove it please?

( if you can show me the right way or provide me the proper code of how to remove it )

thx you for your time.!!

I have the same problem! :frowning: