SuitCRM for Landingpages + email newsletters?

I am considering using SuiteCRM to produce landing pages + email newsletters.

I have multiple eBooks that I sell. Each eBook contains a link to a different landing page where readers can sign up for a newsletter and receive a free gift.

This is what I would need SuiteCRM to do:

• Quickly create landing pages, so users can sign up for newsletters
  • Automatically send users a welcome email immediately after they sign up
  • Automatically send users a follow-up email a few days after they sign up
  • Send newsletters (that are responsive for mobile and have images)
  • Have an interface for users to unsubscribe

Can SuiteCRM do all of this?

Bonus requirement 1:
I would just like to have one landing page for all my books. When the user signs up they can select which book they purchased and be tagged with that group. That way, when I send out my newsletters, I can tailor the content according to the book the user purchased (e.g. users tagged with ‘happybook’ group will get a different email from those tagged with the ‘sleepbook’ group).

Bonus requirement 2:
In addition to having one landing page, I’d like to make it accessible from different URLs. (e.g. mydomain.com/landing#1, mydomain.com/landing#2) and have the content on the landing page slightly change according to the URL used to access it.

Can SuiteCRM fulfill these bonus requirements?

Landing pages is not SuiteCRM’s thing. You can have a look at the AOP Portal (a separate download) but I don’t believe it will provide the kind of experience you want.

The rest of your requirements is more in line with SuiteCRM’s features.

If I were you I would simply design a website for the landing pages that interacts with SuiteCRM via Web-to-person forms, or via the API.

Hello,

What I have done is to make landing pages in which I insert a webform connected to SuiteCRM, in which people can select the product (in this case books) and when they click on the send button the Lead is created in SuiteCRM and through workflows Emails are sent with attachments.

Thank you.

Quickly create landing pages, so users can sign up for newsletters
[Web to Lead forms ]
Automatically send users a welcome email immediately after they sign up
[Workflows]
Automatically send users a follow-up email a few days after they sign up
[Workflows]
Send newsletters (that are responsive for mobile and have images)
[Campaigns]
Have an interface for users to unsubscribe
[Campaigns/TargetLists]

SuiteCRM is awesome and I love it. But for what you’re asking, I really have to recommend Mautic. Another free open source software. It’s great at everything your asking about, except that it’s a terrible CRM. I use both. SuitCRM for CRM stuff, like follow up, sales, project management, etc. and I use Mautic for lead generation and drip email marketing.

Thankfully, there is a Mautic plugin that sync’s SuiteCRM and Mautic, which makes it super convenient to use both.

1 Like