SugarPHPMailer encountered an error: Could not access file: upload://

Hi,
I have troubleshooting with SuiteCRM 7.11.2
when I want to send email to a target-list it works well, but no attachment.
I have tried to attach directly(choose file) when writing message in the campaign, and choose document (even change rights on the file 777) but still doesn’t work
Log file message is: SugarPHPMailer encountered an error: “Could not access file: upload://1e01ac38-1145-9f4f-146b-5c9e99a172d4”
Sorry I believe this is a well known problem but I found any solution.
(attachement worked fine with old sugar application)
Can somebody help me ?
Thank a lot
Franc7

Hi,
I have installed another suitecrm, last version, for testing.
It doesn’t work as well
Can somebody just tell me whether it is just normal (not allowed to send attachement) or if it should ?
Thanks !

Hello! I have the same problem; I did the test in versions 7.10.10 and 7.11.4 and I got the same errors mentioned above. Is it a bug of the program? Could someone solve it? Thank you!

Version:7.11.13

Sending PDF from Quotes module. The email looks fine and attachment is there before sending. But no attachment is delivered to the recipient.
Log shows this line:
SugarPHPMailer encountered an error: Could not access file: upload/671cacdb-a1c7-d830-162d-5ec6c9e5439d

I’ve got an installation on 7.10.31 and am having the same problem. Can’t attach files. The error is SugarPHPMailer encountered an error: Could not access file…

I checked the permissions and they look good. I also made them 777 just to see and still could not access file.

Did anyone manage to solve this?

Hey @pstevens!

This has been raised as a bug that affects 7.10.x

We have a fixed proposed which will be included in the next 7.10.x release but there still work to do to ensure that any configurable custom upload folder is taken into account.
1 Like

Thanks so much!!! I applied the patch on Github and it works.

1 Like