Sugarcrm.log errors: Unable to load custom logic file & SugarBean.php preprocess...

Hello,

I’m getting a few errors every minute in my sugarcrm.log file:

1. [DEPRECATED] SugarBean.php: preprocess_fields_on_save() is deprecated
  2. [ERROR] Unable to load custom logic file: include/SugarSearchEngine/SugarSearchEngineQueueManager.php
  3. [DEPRECATED] Formatting correction: SchedulersJobs->date_entered had formatting automatically corrected. This will be removed in the future, please upgrade your external code
  4. [DEPRECATED] Formatting correction: SchedulersJobs->date_modified had formatting automatically corrected. This will be removed in the future, please upgrade your external code
  5. [DEPRECATED] Formatting correction: SchedulersJobs->execute_time had formatting automatically corrected. This will be removed in the future, please upgrade your external code

Of course, four of them are notices of deprecated features. I imagine I could turn down some logging levels to stop the logging. How about the error on loading the custom logic file?

I have been looking for the answer for this for a while, Finally found the magic Google search phrase that got an answer.

The error stems from a part of Sugar pro that was in inadvertently added to CE, but not completely

Simple fix, comment the code in /custom/Extension/application/Ext/LogicHooks/SugarFTSHooks.php

I found the fix here http://stackoverflow.com/questions/22986994/error-with-schedulers-and-inbound-emails-in-sugarcrm
that link deals with a different problem but addressed the custom logic error as well.

With sugarcrm/Suitecrm just turn off all error reporting in the php.ini apart from Fatal errors.

That is also an option, but knowing that the error was there has bothered me. And if you are looking for other problems it tends to spam the log.