Studio bug

Really? This is very odd.

Is there any chance that you are able to alter the values when you inspect them?

If so, are you able to inspect the mask in the web view and alter the value to maybe ‘z-index: 1!impotant;’ and place that in the style.css element in the web view.

If that puts the mask backwards then its maybe possible that the css file isnt compiling after you edit it. If it doesn’t change it then there may be another issue.

Thanks!

If I change it in-line on the SugarMsgWindow_mask to 1 !important or 2 !important

Then i can click on the box… If it is set to 3, then I can’t click it…

However SugarMsgWindow_c is set to z-index: 2

is this possibly part of the problem?

Yeah, that should do it.

I think the popup has an index of 2, so if we make the mask 3 or higher then it will not work, thats why I lowered it by one in my PR.

Its strange that it didnt fix it for yours though.

I was thinking if you altered the style calue, then we can see for sure if there is something strange happening.

It should have been enough to make the mask z-index 2.

If that does not work though, the other would be to set a z-index value in this function ‘.masked .yui-simple-dialog’ and make it ‘important’.

This is not really a favoured option as it is not as clean, but could maybe be a starting point?

Thanks.

I had to change in in style.css

It’s a compressed file I just did a search I think it was at 3 I changed it to 2. Then ran a Quick repair & fixed it for me.

Hi,

That makes sense, I think I referenced what you are speaking about a little earlier on in the thread.

I’ve fallen for this one too, you should be able to rebuild the css by using an scss listener which will compile the css for you. Have you tried this before?

But did this change work for you once the css issue was fixed?

Thanks!

Quick Update

The fix seems to work in Microsoft Edge browser, but not in Mozilla Firefox