Studio and Module builder are not loading

Hi
I’m having difficulty with studio and module builder.
They are not loading at all. When I choose one from the admin menu it loads a new page but without content (printscreen “capture.jpg”).

I’ve followed instructions proposed in this quite similar topic (https://suitecrm.com/suitecrm/forum/suitecrm-7-0-discussion/27746-missing-studio-module-builder-dropdown-editor#90524) , but with no result whatsoever.

my SutieCRM:
Version 7.11.8
Sugar Version 6.5.25 (Build 344).

I would be glad if you could give me some ideas on how to resolve this issue.

Check your logs to see if there are any messages at the time of that failed screen.

I also suggest applying this fix https://github.com/salesagility/SuiteCRM/pull/7762/files which will be in the next version (7.11.9).

Then run Admin / Repairs / Rebuild htaccess

and

Quick Repair and Rebuild

I couldn’t find any message in my logs. But the fix you suggested did the job. Studio and Module are loading correctly. :slight_smile:

Thank you for your help

Having fixed the studio. Could you help me with my second problem?

Every time when I open accounts, contacts, leads, tasks or notes, a small white window with message {“content”:" is appearing (printscreen “capture2.jpg”).

The window can be easily closed. It is just annoying. I would really like to get rid of it.

Do you have any idea what could cause that?

I probably should open a new topic, but seeing how swiftly you resolved my first issue I thought I will ask.

Your installation still doesn’t seem healthy :frowning:

Maybe these are just remnants of the previous problem, and after some cache refreshes will go away. If not, then I would suspect file ownership/permissions problems in Linux.

Check your logs again, you might have something there now.

Alright, I’ve fixed it or at least I got rid of the pop-up window.

I went to admin>system settings>Configure AJAX User Interface Information and disabled all problematic modules.

The annoying widow is not appearing anymore.

Thanks for all the help