Solution for support three new fields types in Studio

Will it make into Core Code?

@cherub-chum

I should do more neat code for addition into core code and add comments. Sorry, I don’t have enough times to do it.

Just try it. Awesome functionallity. All is working great.

First, thanks for all your contributions to the community!!

I’m tying to use the Collection Files field type but ran into the field length issue. Is there anything we can do manually to solve the issue in the mean time.

Thanks again.

Hi, @BrozTechnologies

What field does you write about?
Is this length total table or is this length of separate field?

@p.konetskiy. I have a similar issue to @rainolf

@BrozTechnologies, @rainolf

I have fixed the bug. You can install complete the package or just copy the file.

custom/modules/DynamicFields/ConfigCollection.php

1 Like

Cool!!!
I will try and let you know.

Thank you

I see what you did there with md5. Very clever. Thanks for the solution!!!

@BrozTechnologies
Thanks for your words!
I did it on purpose to use the standard method. I prefer to use ready-made code rather than write new one. :wink:

1 Like

spectacular module, my congratulations I have been trying to introduce it in suitecrm 8 but there is an error loading the module. I am a young programmer willing to help greetings and congratulations.

Captura de pantalla 2022-02-28 121716

The solution support version 7 only.

p.konetskiy
thank you for answering.
Do you plan to update it for that version (8)?
If you need any kind of contribution, contact me.

1 Like

@mcb
I fixed similar bug for version 7.12.6. Perhaps, it will be work in version 8 too. If you can test it I will be grateful.

okey Bro, I test and I report the result.

Bro not found the solutions

Absolutely fantastic! Well done and thanks so much! Is there a way the files (images in this case) can be displayed as thumbnails?

@DanielJ

Yes. It’s possible.

Can you please advise how this can be done and what file must be edited? I have been trying to figure it out for the last few days but can’t seem to get it to work.

@DanielJ

I think that you can replace tag “<a>” in file “custom/include/SugarFields/Fields/Link_file/DetailView.tpl” on call Smarty function “html_image” (see the file: “include/Smarty/plugins/function.html_image.php”) . I didn’t test it. Maybe I will do it some times later.