So much expectations - so much disappointment

The worse CRM I ever tried. I have spent 3 hours of my life to make it work somehow.
Finally, I gave up on it!

Very bad install instructions in the first place.
Page loading (on save settings is about 10 -30 sec)
Getting full of errors on the console such as
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error) some colourSelector file
Get stack on login loop with “You have been logged out because your session has expired.” twice in 2 times installations (from scratch)!

I don’t know you, but I was expected things to work on the first attempt.

Just left my feedback. I will not come back to answer you. :unsure:

@loginet
I am not associated with Sales Agility (the owners of SuiteCRM).

First I want to say I am sorry for having had such a bad experience. In any case everyone in the Forum, both users and administrators will be willing to help you in solving your issues. Very most likely you didn’t follow the installation instructions. Certain details(which are all described have to be followed very precisely otherwise you may not be able to do it).
Once done you will be extremely happy. Specially after having used it for some time and you will have learned its real potential!

Second:
Your comment is completely unfair and out of place.
You can’t expect to jump in a Jumbo and try to fly it immediately. Same for a truck, or even for a car or a bycicle. Each of these require study, training, tutoring and trial.
SuiteCRM is no different. To be able to install it, customise it and use it requires competence, certain knowledge, learning and patience, To my knowledge it is one of the best CRM’s available at a global scale. It is indeed very easy to install (so please post your problems and someone will help you solve them) and it is FREE! Yes COMPLETLY FREE!

1 Like