Currently this is our solution.
- Gsuite for Google drive/docs
- Gsuite for Gmail email
- Google Calendar
- Hosted vTiger CRM for CRM. Invoices, Quotes, Opportunities, Leads etc - with expensive per user licenses
- Jira for project management
- Hangouts for calls, chats etc in our remote team
- Wave app for Invoicing
We’re finding that there are limitations to all of these tools and we need something to be able to get the internal cogs running a lot smoother. In order for us to do that, we need control over all the code. Here’s what we would like and I hope you might be able to help.
- Gmail for email but must run through CRM
- Gsuite for Google docs but must run through CRM
- Sync invoices and quotes from CRM to WaveApp
Most everything above, I am sure there is some kind of plugin to connect everything and Xapier to connect and sync invoices but by far, the thing we need the most is a Project Management tool that is in Kanban layout.
We’re a small agency, so we work on multiple projects at the same time. What we need is to have a project for each client but in Kanban layout. vTiger does this but it is super slow compared to Trello or to Jira. Jira we moved to because we could create a filter that pulls all the cards into one board so that we can have a broad overview of all our projects but it is a massive tool with a super steep learning curve and their support is super slow.
I would really appreciate any input on this. We have done CRM moves in the past and I know what a nightmare it is. So before we make this move, I’d like to do all the homework before we make the final decision.