site menu

The menu system as it is configured by default is really confusing. I am aware that you can customize the filter names and what links show beneath them but still I find this lacking.

Give the top header in the menu a direct link option. On default many of these filters share names with the modules and yet they are not clickable i.e. to go to Accounts I have to go to the Accounts menu header and click a second Accounts in the dropdown. A clickable header would allow for a more stripped down and simple menu layout to work.

Alphabetize the All dropdown. Or even better - make the menu user friendly enough that you don’t need an All list.

Remove the feature of the active page being visible under every site menu header. When I go to the administrative page, there is no benefit I get from seeing Administrative now under the Documents tab. This clutters and confuses the menu unnecessarily.

Rethink the default menu It is confusing and repetitive and does not give the customer a good starting point.