Signed Up for 30 Day Trial - Received Error "Couldn't connect to host" and Email Confirming Trial - No Way to Check if it Actually Went through or How to Cancel!

Today I signed up for the trial with credit card and received error message like “couldn’t connect to host” or “connection to host failed”. Then I got an email confirming I signed up for the 30 day trial - but I had never made a user name or password. I cannot use forgot email or forgot password, and I created this community account just for this post.

How can I determine if I am actually signed up for the trial?

Clearly it got some of my info and did connect to the host or I wouldn’t have gotten the email. I can’t post a support ticket without that login info but I should be allowed to, it suggests I do in the email!

Lastly, the terms and conditions say you need to cancel subscription 30 days ahead of time minimum - does that mean you have to cancel the same day for a trial or get charged?!

Thank you for any help.

Hi @WesleyShaw,

Is this issue in regards to store.suitecrm.com ? If so your best to reach out to them directly via email (store@suitecrmstore.com) with any of the information you have in the email you received.

If you don’t hear back soon drop me a direct message and I’ll get you connected!

As for the 30-Day Free Trial afaik you can cancel any time within the 30 days however I’m sure you’ll be provided with more accurate information after reaching out :+1: