Send the email with my own email address?

Hi :smirk:
I’m trying to figure out how setup my suitecrm so the email to the lead is sent out to the lead/propsect with my own email direct instead of the general contact email hello@somedomail.com email.

How do i do that?
I have added my own email in the system and smtp/imap etc.

Thank you so much in advance.
Kind regards
PowerQuest

Is there anyone here that could answer my question, please?

Kind regards
PowerQuest

There are so many places in SuiteCRM from which to send email… which one do you mean, exactly?

Thank you for your reply @pgr

Well…
sales --> leads —> open lead --> click the email inside the lead’ info —> email module pops up --> etc…
I cannot chose my own email to send from so the email will be sent with the default email for the system.

See the screenshot below,please:

Thank you.
Kind regards
PowerQuest

Is the email account that you mean to use listed in the “From” box?

And you just want to make that selection the default, is that it?

I just want to have the option to send from my personal company email instead of the generic@email.com email. (my personal replyto: ceo@xyz.com) but it sends from hello@xyz.com When we used sugarcrm in the past for example we could chose if you like to send through the system setup email or your own email for each sales rep /agent. I cannot figure out hot to to it here though.

Thanks again :slight_smile:
Kind regards
PowerQuest

I understand you want the option to send from a different account, but what I am asking you is if that account appears in the “From” box on the Compose Screen.

It’s a Dropdown, if you open it it should list all your configured accounts. When you add an account (starting from your user profile) it should appear there. Does it?

Thank you very much @pgr, I figured it out at last.

Thank you so much and have a wonderful day. :smiley:

Kind regards
PowerQuest