SecuritySuite

I am running SuiteCRM 7.0.2 on Ubuntu. The mass assign ability in SecuritySuite does not seem to work. I can assign an Account to a security group one at a time but I cannot assign a group of Accounts to a security group by selecting them and then going down to the SecuritySuite menu, choosing a security group and clicking assign. It does nothing.

I have chopped and changed things to no avail. I have rebooted the server twice. Now suddenly the mass assign works!!!

A bit worrying when things behave illogically.

Hi Rowland,

Are there any errors in the sugarcrm.log referring to SecuritySuite? What did you change before you restarted the server?

Thanks,

Will.

hi, Will, thanks to join in, wish u the best. but pls i encouter the same problem that Security Groups: Mass Assign does not functon, there is no error on the suitecrm log but to let me set up time zone to utc. and i do not make any change about the configration. pls help me out, thanks!

I HAVE ALREADY SOLVE MY OWN PROBLEM., ACTURALLY I OPEN A CUSTOMER PROFILE FIND HE WAS ASSIGNED TO MANY GROUP, AND I MOVE D THE ONE SHALL NOT, IT FUCTIONABLE.