Security Group for Subpanel

Hi, as per object, I would like to know if it is possible to set a different security group for a subpanel inside a module, I will explain myself better:
I have a module that needs to be given access to the administration and the client, but of course the client can only see part of this data. I know that an entire module can only be set to be viewed by some groups, but is it possible to do the same thing only for some subpanels and some fields of that module?
Thank you

Most of your issues should be solved by adjusting your Roles and Security Groups adequately.

IF you are a developer and want to go further, please check these links to see if you can apply it to your project:

https://community.sugarcrm.com/thread/18802

Thanks,

BrozTechnologies

Thanks for the reply, your idea is very interesting, I tried it but it doesn’t work.
I had to change the part of the code that took up the id, because I could not find the id and I used:

global $current_user;
    $u_id = $current_user->title;

from which I took the role, then I used the if:

if ($u_id == "customer") {
          unset ($layout_defs["MODULE_NAME"]["subpanel_setup"]["SUBPANEL_NAME"]);
    }

But the set does nothing

after reading a bit around, I realized that the set does not work for my version of SuiteCRM which is 7.10, it was a good and simple solution … do you have alternative solutions?

what is the path of your layouydefs?
It should at custom/Extension/Modules/<MODULE_NAME>/Ext/Layoutdefs/
and then repair & rebuild.
it will create .ext file at the custom/modules/<MODULE_NAME>/Ext/Layoutdefs/layoutdefs.ext.php

yes, all correct, the set is in

custom / Extension / Modules /<MODULE_NAME>/ Ext / Layoutdefs /

and created the file

.ext in custom / modules / <MODULE_NAME> /Ext/Layoutdefs/layoutdefs.ext.php

and like I said above, it doesn’t work