Security Group - accounts assignment/list

Hi All,

Does anyone know how to assign a security account group to a group of accounts from the account list view?
In suitecrm 7.x.x there were the “Mass Assign” buttons (ASSIGN vs REMOVE) at the end of the
list with the dropdown security group list option, but now I cannot find the same option.

And if possible, after assigning is it possible to filter the list of the accounts by security group?

Thanks for letting me know.
Mario

Nobody knows? When I say “now” I refer to the Suitecrm 8

Thanks for letting me know
Mario

Hi @mariofucile,

This was an oversite of the S8 interface which during the renovation of mass update didn’t add a front end for the Security Groups panel. The issue has been noted a few weeks back and will be added a some point hopefully in the near future. As for now, you could do so via an SQL query in the database or by setting accounts list view back to classic view via the config/services/module/module_routing.yaml file changing the value of;

accounts:
      index: true
      list: true
      record: true

to

accounts:
      index: true
      list: false

Hi Mac-Rae,

Thanks for your reply.
I hope the functionality will be restored very soon. In the meantime I tried the second option you
suggested " by setting accounts list view back to classic view via the `config/services/module/module_routing.yaml …" so I changed the accounts: list to false.

I then quick repaired and rebuild, logged out, refreshedthe page, logged in again, reviewed the accounts list,
but I noticed no differeces. What should be changed?

Thanks
Mario

Sorry! You have to change both index and list;

accounts:
      index: false
      list: false

Hi Mac-Rae,

No problem at all, I changed also the accounts index to false.
Probably it’s me, but I do not see any difference when I list the Accounts (Accounts → View Accounts).

Please let me know.

Thanks
Mario

Hi Mac-Rae,

Any news?

Thanks,
Mario