searching and showing that a contact is in a target list

Hi there,

I can’t find a way to easily see if a contact is in a target list. I’ve created target lists for campaigns and have added a load of contacts to go into those target lists, but without clicking through pages and pages of contacts on the target list how can I find out if a contact is in a target list or not, or just see what target lists a contact is added to? It would be good to have a module subpanel a the bottom of a contact record to see what target lists they are added to, and also to be able to add a contact to a target list from the contact record.

Am I missing something?

I agree with the “target list” sub panel idea inside the related modules

We had a similar request for a client

Created a report
Based on Target List
Condition = target list name
Condition = Contact Name

Add the report to user homepage for easy access :slight_smile:

1 Like

It seems like it should be possible, see the thread here; https://community.sugarcrm.com/thread/22806

… but there is no code??

Has there been an updated to this issue?

1. Leverage the “Campaigns” module:

If you’re using the Campaigns module, you can find target list associations through the “Campaigns” related list on the contact record.
    Clicking on a campaign name will take you to its details page, where you can see which target lists are associated with the campaign and which contacts are part of those lists.

2. Utilize Advanced Search:

Go to the “Advanced Search” option available in SuiteCRM.
    Select the “Contacts” module.
    Add a filter for “Target Lists” and choose the specific target list you want to check.
    You can also add additional filters like name or email address to narrow down the search.
    Running this search will show you all contacts associated with the chosen target list, helping you determine if the specific contact is included.

3. The “Report” method, above:

1. Custom Development:

If you really want a dedicated subpanel, you can consider custom development. This involves adding a custom subpanel to the contact record layout to display target list information. This may require technical knowledge or assistance from a SuiteCRM developer.