Search results empty after first page

Hello everyone.
I’m using suiteCrm version 7.11.18, and I’m having a problem with search results in the “calls” module.
The default list of all calls works fine. The problem occurs when I add filters to the search. For example if I choose to only search for calls assigned to me. The search works and shows me a first page of results. But when I click on the “next page” button I have no more results and an error message is displayed: “No results found… Perhaps change your search criteria and try again?” while in the previous page of my first results I had several pages of results.
Same problem with quick filter or advanced filter.
The next (or previous) page button works fine on the default list without any filters.

Do you have any idea what could be the problem ? Or any idea what and where to check?

Thank for your help. have a nice day :slight_smile:

First page results :

Capture after click on next page button :

I’m not sure if this problem is related to the amount of memory you have assigned in your PHP configuration file.

Anyway. Take a look into your logs to confirm.

Hi,

This is most probably due to your memory limit.

If you exceed memory limit, than it means in future you will face same issue if even if you increase memory limit. To change your memory limit you will have to follow some simple steps:

In php.ini file find memory_limit and change it to proper value (e.g. memory_limit = 250G).

Or from PHP script side: ini_set('memory_limit', '250MG');

Hi @BrozTechnologies and @Rolustech , thanks for your answers, but the memory configuration is already set to 4096M :-/
and I think that if it was a memory problem page 1 would not work either, right ?

meanwhile I saw something weird: before starting the search, I only choose the “assigned to” field. then I launch the search and page 1 of the results is displayed. when I pass the mouse over the icon that lists the filters, I see the “assigned to” filter defined → ok.
But when I go to page 2, no results are displayed, and when I hover the mouse over the icon, there is a new filter that has been added: “parent type: accounts”. But my “calls” are linked to “leads” not to “accounts”. Maybe the problem comes from there, but I don’t know why this search filter is added on its own…

I just checked in studio, the “parent type” field of Calls, is already set to “leads” by default :