Search Result (with elasticsearch): modules not named correctly, is it a bug?

Elasticsearch results use the term “Prospects” instead of “Targets” in our installation (we are coming from SugarCRM), can it be easily corrected?

Our setup: SuiteCRM: Version 7.11.18 Sugar Version 6.5.25 (Build 344) (Linux Centos 7, PHP 7.4.14, mariadb 5.5.68-1.el7, self-hosted in dedicated VM.

We also renamed (with Studio) two modules: “Accounts” and “Opportunities”, but here, too, the search results show those terms (and not our renamed version).

With the ordinary simple search (or the advanced Solr-search) everything works fine.

I am just asking for tips, so to avoid filing a wrong bug request in github.

Btw: the number of results in elastic search is apparently just fixed to 10, can it be raised (e.g. 50)?

“Prospects” is how it is callled in the Database. I don’t know Elastic much, but if it uses database table names, then I guess it won’t be easy to change (unless it provides some renaming option).

PHP 7.4 will get you into trouble - only 7.3 is supported. And I really don’t advise just “trying your luck”, I know for a fact that you will hit bugs.

2 Likes

omg, PHP 7.3, yes, you are perfectly right! We will change it right away and come back here for feedback

thanks pgr!

1 Like

So, we’ve set PHP to 7.3 (and by the way solved other smaller problems, thank you pgr!)

but the issue cited in this Topic is still there.

Any advice? or should I open a bug issue in gitlab?

Yes you can open an Issue on GitHub if it’s not already there, but I don’t think it will get much attention. Ideally you if you can also come up with a fix that would be great.

1 Like