Search not working on new install / migration

Hi All,

I’ve been migrating my SuiteCRM server to a new server. The old server was Ubuntu 16, the new one is 20.04.

It’s all working, the contacts etc are there, but the search doesn’t work, in advanced search it says

In basic mode it says

I’ve installed the exact same version of SuiteCRM on both servers “Version 7.10.30, Sugar Version 6.5.25 (Build 344)”
I did a file copy (winscp) of the original SuiteCRM file structure to windows and then to the new server, except the cache directory. The colour schemes moved to the new server after the copy.
I’ve used mysql to export the Database from the old ad import it to the new. Although the database on the old server was called suitecrm_db, the database on the new one is called suitecrm, but I altered it in the config.php here, I’ve cleared the password below

‘dbconfig’ =>
array (
‘db_host_name’ => ‘localhost’,
‘db_host_instance’ => ‘SQLEXPRESS’,
‘db_user_name’ => ‘suitecrm’,
‘db_password’ => ‘*****’,
‘db_name’ => ‘suitecrm’,
‘db_type’ => ‘mysql’,
‘db_port’ => ‘’,
‘db_manager’ => ‘MysqliManager’,

So the database is okay

My next thought was the indexing of the database.
Last night I issued a su -
then
-u www-data crontab -e

My crontab looks like this;

SuiteCRM Cron Job
          • php7.4 -f /var/www/suitecrm/cron.php > /dev/null 2>&1
          • cd /var/www/html/suitecrm; php -f cron.php > /dev/null 2>&1

My schedulers are here

The log for the Lucene is here, or rather not;

The AOD here, again or rather not

What’s interesting is I’ve received the email notifications I set up in the original server from the new one as well. I left the new on one and now have two lots of email notifications. So some schedulers must be good

When it eventually works, I will need to export the database again from the original to the new server, to get the updates from today. So reindexing etc would need to be done again. I have imported the database twice over the last few days during the migration.

My thoughts are;

The database is ok or I wouldn’t see ay contacts, when I go to accounts or contacts I can see all the data and it’s fine.
I think the schedulers that are the problem, but I can’t see what’s going wrong

Any suggestions?

Thanks

I Fixed it !!!

I noticed that I couldn’t add a dashlet, view system settings or pretty well much else.
When I installed it the suitecrm directory was in /var/www I moved it to /var/www/html

BUT…

Forgot to reset the permissions as here

sudo chown -R www-data:www-data /var/www/html/suitecrm/

sudo chmod -R 755 .

sudo chmod -R 775 cache custom modules themes data upload

sudo chmod 775 config_override.php 2>/dev/null

once I did that, everything worked fine :slight_smile: