Scheduler

Warning: mysqli_query() [function.mysqli-query]: (HY000/1194): Table ‘job_queue’ is marked as crashed and should be repaired in C:\xampp\htdocs\sut\include\database\MysqliManager.php on line 132
Database failure. Please refer to sugarcrm.log for details.

Hi Weed,

What is your Server/PHP/MySQL setup? Please attach a zipped version of your sugarcrm.log.

Thanks,

Will.

am getting this error in my scheduler at the bottom of my page when am done creating a new schedule

Warning: mysqli_query() [function.mysqli-query]: (HY000/1194): Table ‘job_queue’ is marked as crashed and should be repaired in C:\xampp\htdocs\suitecrm\include\database\MysqliManager.php on line 132
Database failure. Please refer to sugarcrm.log for details.

sugarcrm.log is showing this
3/20/2014 11:37:51 AM [1648][1][FATAL] Error running count query for Scheduler List: Query Failed: ( SELECT count(*) c FROM job_queue INNER JOIN schedulers schedulers_times_rel ON job_queue.scheduler_id=schedulers_times_rel.id AND schedulers_times_rel.deleted=0

where ( job_queue.scheduler_id=‘d5af009e-561f-6c3e-35dd-53284a906423’) AND job_queue.deleted=0

how to i solve this problem pliz help

Hi Weed,

Please navigate to Admin -> Repair and perform a Quick Repair & Rebuild. Once this has run, scroll to the bottom of the page and execute any changes.

Thanks,

Will.

am using xampp 1.7.3
MySQL

Server: localhost via TCP/IP
Server version: 5.1.41
Protocol version: 10
User: root@localhost
MySQL charset: UTF-8 Unicode (utf8)

Web server

Apache/2.2.14 (Win32) DAV/2 mod_ssl/2.2.14 OpenSSL/0.9.8l mod_autoindex_color PHP/5.3.1 mod_apreq2-20090110/2.7.1 mod_perl/2.0.4 Perl/v5.10.1
MySQL client version: 5.1.41
PHP extension: mysqli

i performed a Quick Repair & Rebuild and executed all the changes but still gives me this error

Hi Weed,

This is an error with the MySql table itself. An article that may help is here. At the least, it will give you a start. It certainly points out the importance of database backups. I hope you have one.

Cheers

Bruce

am using windows 7 how do i do that?

am failing to repair the table

Hi weed,

You have to stop the mysql windows service (Control Panel -> Administrative Tools -> Services).
Now find where mysql lives in your filesystem. I am using (multiple versions of) xampp on windows7 so (in one case) it is C:\xampp_1.8.3\mysql. The executables are in the bin folder and the data files are in the data/ folder.

Open a command window (run as administrator) and execute the commands in the link I gave you earlier but use full path names for the executable and file.
Hence, their example of one of the commands to run:

myisamchk /var/lib/mysql/mydatabase/mytable.MYI

for me, becomes (if the database name was karzina and table was product_description)

C:\xampp_1.8.3\mysql\bin\myisamchk C:\xampp_1.8.3\mysql\data\karzina\product_description.MYI

Good Luck :slight_smile:

Bruce