Scheduled Reports is not working

Hi,

Could someone explain to me the scheduled report function?

I tried to achieve every 10 mins report and daily report at 13:00 (1 pm), but there are no emails have been received yet.

Please find the attached screen capture. Also, in the email id field, I provided my email id to receive the report.

Please Advise

Hi,
did you enable the scheduled job/did you verify that your cron.php is executed regularly?

Hi @crmspace,

Yes, currently both the settings are working accordingly. Please find the attached screen capture for your reference.

Please Advise

Thank you

Hi,
the “email id” you entered is a regular mail address? Are you able to send test mails from the admin backend?

Hi @crmspace,

“Are you able to send test emails from the admin backend?”
Yes, I have tested with some test emails and I am able to receive the test emails. Please find the attachement for your reference.

"the “email id” you entered is a regular mail address? "
Yes, it is my admin email address. However, after the product has been launched we have modified the system account setting from the email address field to a different email address (client email address).

Thank you

Best Regards,
Dinu

Hi @crmspace,

I have good news and bad news.

Good News: Somehow after doing the quick repair it has triggered the report.
Bad News: I want to receive this report every hour, but I am not sure how to mention that in the Schedule field.

Previously I tried to activate every 10 mins and my “schedule field” was like Daily at 0:10. Please find the attached screen capture for your reference.

I received this email at 13:10pm NZT.

Could you please confirm if I want to run the schedular for every hour, whether my filed setting is correct or not?

Hi,
to execute the cron every hour, 0 */1 * * * would work (meaning the job is executed every full hour).

Hi @crmspace,

Thank you for your response, and could you please confirm the below mentioned screen captures are correct ones are not.

Thank you

Best Regards

Hi,
seems fine: crontabguru

Hi @crmspace,

Thank you for your response. Your crontabguru is really helpful.

However, I have the correct matching Schedule time when compared with the Crontabguru, but I am not getting any emails regarding my scheduled reports.

Please find the attached screen captures for your reference.

Hi,
your last screenshots seem fine to me, the only thing I notice is that the “last successful run” is still not set. Maybe the job is started, but never finishes due to internal errors? Did you have a look at the suitecrm.log while the job is being started?

Hi @crmspace,

Please find the attached file, and could you help me with

this because I am not super technical.

Thank you

Hi @crmspace,

Have you got any updates regarding this issue?

Thank you