Schedule Mail Not Send

Hi,
Im using SuiteCRM Version 7.11.12
Sugar Version 6.5.25 (Build 344).
I faced schedule mail was not trigger. i configued "Admin> Email>Outgoing Mail Configuration ". but the report was not recived as per the schedule time.

Hi,
welcome to the suite-community!

Have you set up the cron.php? It needs to be executed by your OS each minute, otherwise some Suite-features might not be working (like this one).

Thanks for ur valuable replay sir.
No. im not setup cron.php. Can u please tell me how i setup tat settings.

Hi,
it’s a little bit different for each server, but a good approach is:

• go to admin->scheduler (index.php?module=Schedulers&action=index)
  • at the bottom of the page is a text, like this one for linux:
In order to run SuiteCRM Schedulers, edit your web server user's crontab file with this command:
sudo crontab -e -u apache
... and add the following line to the crontab file:
*    *    *    *    *     cd /var/www/html/suite; php -f cron.php > /dev/null 2>&1

or like this one for windows servers:

In order to run the SuiteCRM schedulers, create a batch file to run using Windows Scheduled Tasks. The batch file should include the following commands:
cd /D C:\xampp\htdocs\suite
php.exe -f cron.php

These are quite useful instructions for each specific environment, you can directly copy them from your system (don’t copy them from here, it probably won’t work).

Thank you sir. i will try this

Hi,
i added command in crontab.

• su daemon -s /bin/sh -c “cd /opt/bitnami/apps/suitecrm/htdocs; /opt/bitnami/php/bin/php -f cron.php > /dev/null 2>&1”

but still i have not receive mail.

As already written via PM:

If you go back the the schedulers, you should see one named like “report generation tasks”. Click on it.
Do you see anything in the “job log”?

Hi,
Job log for Report Generation task as follows,

but i am not received any report mail. please instruct me. i did what u said already.(Cron.php)

In Admin>System Settings >View logs.

Fri Jun 12 05:09:02 2020 [15497][1][FATAL] Job a77907ca-ecba-4b70-9197-5ee30d849a74 (Run Report Generation Scheduled Tasks) failed in CRON run.

Before the log line you posted, is there anything else related? If not, in Admin > System settings put the ‘Log level’ to ERROR and maybe generates more information about it.