SAML SSO and AzureAD

Anyone have a real understanding or been successful with setting up crm with AzureAD? Mine seems to authenticate but craps out when it is sent back to crm. Im getting an Error: query limit of 20000 reached for users module. I change config.php to 30k, 50k and 100k… still fails. Using the non-SSO login with a local account works well without any changes to config file. Even tried the one line in config_override file and the system just hangs for 5 mins.

On version of crm 7.11.5. I was told this works with SSO/AzureAD. What else is odd is the URL you end up with is: …SuiteCRM/index.php?module=Users&action=LoggedOut . Wonder why or where it would find logout from? I just logged in.

appreciate any help or ideas or docs on this. Ive followed the microsoft sheet but no good on this CRM issue.
thanks

Hi,
Checkout these posts,hopefully they will help you

https://support.sugarcrm.com/Knowledge_Base/Troubleshooting/Troubleshooting_Query_Limits/

And

Please also try it by Quick repair and Rebuid your CRM and then setting the proper permissions.

thanks but still hitting this error. it just doesnt work.

Can you get a stack trace for that error?

@geekpipe Have you find the solution for logout? I am also facing the same error, when I try to login immediately its getting logout.