Sales Report by Quarter (JUL-SEP) Not Working

Hello,
I am currently using Version 7.10.32 {Sugar Version 6.5.25 (Build 344)}. I am having difficulty creating reports using a specific date range within the Conditions tab. When I try to save the desired date range and I run the report, the dates move on me which in turn make the report output incorrect.

In the Type field I have chosen “Value” and in the Value field I have chosen the specific dates. In this case, I am trying to create a quarterly report based on the date range July 1, 2023 to September 30, 2023. The problem I am running into is when I save these settings, the dates shift to June 28, 2023 to September 28, 2023.

Can anyone tell me what I am doing incorrectly? What am I missing.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Different time zones between the one you’re on and the the time zone on the server. It’s supposed to account for this, but often does not (that’s one idea).

Also check your “business hours” and perhaps is only using business days (that’s my other thought).

And if these are scheduled reports, check also the date.timezone setting for the CLI PHP (which is different from the web server PHP)