Responsive Admin Theme?

Can someone tell me where I can purchase a “responsive” admin theme for SuiteCRM?

Thanks in advance!

Respectfully,
LMW1

Hi LMW1,

Do you mean a full theme for SuiteCRM that is responsive, or just for the admin panel?

There may be themes on Sugar Forge or other websites.

Thanks,

Will.

A full theme would be ideal.

Isn’t the CRM just an admin panel anyway since there’s no front end as compared to a CMS? Sorry for the confusion.

I appreciate your help!

Respectfully,
LMW1

Hi LMW1,

SuiteCRM/SugarCRM is much different from say a CMS. I understand your term “admin” in reference to the software as there is no real “front end”.

I am not aware of a fully responsive theme. There is a mobile app called QuickCRM which can be used when you are on your mobile/tablet device.

Thanks,

Will.

I am aware of the QuickCRM which requires an annual fee.

I find it hard to believe that this isn’t built on top of a “responsive” framework (such as Bootstrap) with all the fuss nowadays in regard to screen resolutions.

So if I was to access SuiteCRM from a tablet I would need to pay for a solution such as QuickCRM?

No “responsive” theme solutions?

Respectfully,
LMW1

Hi LMW1,

I appreciate your view and several other users have made this suggestion/comment.

The whole front-end architecture of SugarCRM would need to be changed to a HTML5 bootstrap/twitter bootstrap layout where the page could be sized dependant on screen size. This requires a complete overhaul of most of the HTML/CSS SugarCRM has been structure upon(SugarCRM have done this for Sugar 7).

There are many additions planned for SuiteCRM 7.1 but the only change for the theme(at present) scheduled for future releases is group tabs.

We welcome any and all contributions which conform to good practice and are upgrade-safe modifications.

Thanks,

Will.